On behalf of the JMAG Team, POWERSYS is pleased to announce the upcoming JMAG Users Conference. We look forward to welcoming you in Southfield!
We are more than happy to welcome this year as the key note speaker of the event.
Two days, one event
Making Connections: Software, People, Technology.
This 2-day event will be held on October 21st and 22nd 2015 in Southfield (MI), USA.
This annual event brings together users, POWERSYS’ team, technical support team and JMAG developers to network, share insights and discuss issues relating to Electric Machine Design.
As we celebrate our past achievements in building the capacity to understand our users’ needs, we look forward to your continued collaboration to this event.
Join us for another relevant learning and sharing event!
JMAG Technical Day - October 21st, 2015
Join us to learn more about JMAG!
A choice of different sessions will be offered:
- 2 complementary training sessions (please bring your personal laptop)
- Interactive presentations
- One-to-One meeting.
JMAG Users Conference - October 22nd, 2015
Some benefits of attending:
- Discover JMAG-Designer's latest version and JMAG Electro-Magnetic Platform,
- Learn about JMAG road-map direction,
- Attend end-users cases presentations,
- Exchange around simulation topics with users and technical support team,
- Exchange with JMAG development team and provide input for future improvements.
- Network with peers, industrial, research and academic users.
Users Conference Schedule
There is no charge for the 2 days and all JMAG users and/or future users are invited. The conference will be in English.
Number of seats is limited. Should you want to come, we recommend a quite early registration.
|Event Dates||October 21 & 22, 2015|
|Event Time||08:30 - 17:30 October 21
08:30 - 17:30 October 22
THE WESTIN SOUTHFIELD DETROIT
We recommand to stay at the Westion Sothfield Detroit.
To make a reservation: